Wednesday, November 18, 2009

blue-lidded daughter of Sunset

Soaring through as I await, I aspire to catch up with fate? 
Astray are my words and I’m missing pages in this tragedy I scribed myself
My silver ink running dry before the final chapter and now, I am lost between the last act and the grand applause for an encore
A prophetess, at times too predictable, part of an original whole
Encompass the ordeals
All knowing, all seeing, all trying, and all failing
Loosing time some days, rushing between a calm pointed center and a controlled rage
I paint my eyes for a bloody war, but embrace the cataclysm of love raining down from the sky, I swallow it whole

Like an arithmetic overflow; divide, add, multiply and understand
I am Nuit and my word is six and fifty
What reasoning do I require, my purpose not inherent in your sphere, I am made of greater desire
My tools within me, stronger and stronger I grow
Patiently I wait until there is no more space to measure
I breathe deep and sink into the earth; I am the blue-lidded daughter of Sunset, the morning star

No comments:

Post a Comment